Sorry we've been unable to post tips lately. We would play 4.0 odd flat stakes for now at 5% of bet bank or less. Games may not come daily. Enjoy.....

Sunday 18 June 2017

Sure 2 odd Football Prediction 18th June 2017



2.0 odd From Nairabet
TIME
LEAGUE
GAME
TIP
ODD
03:00PM
Sweden Div 1 South
Landskrona Bois VS Skovde AIK
1
1.2
01:00PM
Kenya Div 1
Homeboyz VS Zoo Kericho
U3.5
1.12
05:00PM
Norway Eliteserien
Molde VS Tromso
O2.5
1.6
TOTAL ODD:
2.16
STATUS:
LOST




ANALYSIS
BET-BANK (N)
28,500
PREV WON IN A ROW
0
PREV LOST IN A ROW
1
STAKE POSITION
2
STAKE (N)
1,500
CUMULATIVE LOSS (N)
500
CUMULATIVE PROFITS MISSED(N)
500
AMOUNT WON (N)
0


Sorry guys, this has happened all over again. We are working to steady the tips and we can assure you that we are making real progress here. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Best Football Prediction site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    Football predictions and tips

    ReplyDelete